Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adam can crawl!!

I would be lying to say that I wasn't worried about Adam being able to crawl, or if he ever would. But hey, I'm a mom. Yesterday(July 26, 2011) I was working on some sewing I needed to get done and Adam was sitting playing by himself. He was being pretty quiet, when I heard what sounded like little hands slapping my hardwood floors. So I watched him out of the corner of my eye, because I knew once he saw me watching, he wouldn't do much of anything. While I was watching, he was crawling!!!! He is still a little uncoordinated, but he is getting around the house! And getting into EVERYTHING! Stephen and I couldn't be happier!

Here is a short little video I took of him today!
By the end of the week he will be cruising everywhere! He has suddenly become a much happier baby. He can now get places he wants to go! Needless to say, he keeps me on the edge of my seat! Love this little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to optimusgamers Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones