Saturday, May 7, 2011

My first 'extreme couponing' trip!

Walgreens was having a killer sale on Right Guard body was for buy one get one free! I bought some coupons for the same promotion!! I had 20 coupons but couldn't use all of them up. They were also having a sale on Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Tide.

That is 34 13.5 oz. bottles of body wash, 4 2 packs of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and 1 20 oz. Tide liquid Stain release. All of this retails for $97.26 (including the buy 1 get 1 free in store promotion) and I paid $9.36! That is a 90.37% savings! Pretty good if I do say so myself! I think I'm officially 'addicted'! I can't wait to keep couponing!

5 comments:

  1. yayy!! you and stacy will have to teach me how to do this so i can take it to college :) love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I meant to ask you...How many did you do in one transaction? Did you go to multiple Walgreens? Way to go, though. I don't think there were 34 bottles of that stuff in the whole state of AZ, or at least at the 3 stores I went to. : ) I'm hoping for better luck with the Clean and Clear stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hannah you will need all of that body wash.-matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, I went to 3 different Walgreens. I got 12 at 2 of them and 10 at the third. They wouldn't let me order more to get them all at one store. The manager at the one here in Seaside is a stickler.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to optimusgamers Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones