Monday, September 13, 2010

Restless Repetition

Hello to everyone out there. I would like to just say that life as usual is great! I am STILL learning Chinese at neck breaking speed while preparing myself for the rapidly approaching arrival of the newest member of the Lang family. Nicole and I are about a month out from our "due date" and we are patiently waiting for Adam.

News from this week is as follows;
On Sunday evening we arrived at a decision for Adam's middle name. We will release this information to family and the general public later.
On Monday I was able to wear my Air Force blue sweater for the first time. It looks super FLY!
The rest of the week hasn't happened yet, so I will update later.

Chinese Lesson #1 Introducing yourself
Hello, what is your name?
你 ni (nee) 好 hao ,你 ni 叫 jiao 什么 shenme (shenmuh) 名字 mingzi (mingzuh)?
My name is... and you?
我 wo 叫 jiao 。。。 你 ni 呢 ne (nuh)?

1 comment:

  1. looking good stephen!!!! i can say all that in french but i dont know how to type it on an american key board so i will have to tell you later :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to optimusgamers Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones